Aberdeen-Perth Gateway 2024
We are delighted to confirm, Granite PR is hosting the 6th annual Aberdeen-Perth Gateway event in association with the Government of Western Australia.
The aim of our Gateway events is to connect major energy hubs to explore global opportunities and help build international business relationships.
This event will focus on several key themes:
- Market Update
- Energy Transition
- Late Life /Asset Management
- Skills Shortage & Immigratio
- Brett Jackson – Founder & Managing Director, Granite PR
- John Langoulant AO – Agent General, Government of Western Australia
- Dr. Francis Norman – Chief Executive Officer, Centre of Decommissioning Australia
- Neil Gordon – Chief Executive, Global Underwater Hub
- Murray Bainbridge – Senior Trade Specialist – Energy & Low Carbon Transition, Scottish Development International
- Andy Derrick – Global Business Development Manager, Motive
- Tom Lamond – Business Development, Government of Western Australia
- Craig Webber – Sales Manager Corporate, UK and Europe, Qantas
The Aberdeen-Perth Gateway, taking place on Thursday 8th February supports cross-sector and geographical diversification and will provide an uplifting platform to learn, inspire and knowledge share whilst exploring new markets and opportunities across both countries.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone in person again to hear from some wonderful guest speakers and of course enjoy a two-course lunch and plenty networking opportunities. See you all there!
Get in touch with Brett Jackson to discuss opportunities and booking information.