Aberdeen-Guyana Gateway 2023
Aberdeen-Guyana Gateway Business Lunch, 20th June 2023, 11:30am for 12 – 2:30pm, Marcliffe Hotel and Spa, Aberdeen
Explore Guyana, the world’s fastest growing economy.
In association with:
Guyuna has fast become one of the most exciting oil and gas exploration hotspots in the world. It brings volume, an estimated eight billion barrels of quality recoverable resources which has in recent years attracted a host of major energy players.
The 5th annual Aberdeen-Guyana Gateway lunch is an event that brings together the Aberdeen and Guyana energy communities to network, knowledge share, and foster the development of valuable supply chain relationships over a two-course lunch.
2023 Speakers Include:
- Rt. Honourable Lord Malcolm Bruce of Bennachie Event Chairman
- Jane Miller OBE – Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office – His Majesty’s High Commissioner to Guyana & Suriname
- His Excellency Dr Rajendra Singh – Guyana High Commission London- Guyana Commissioner to London
- Cllr. David Cameron – Aberdeen City Council – Lord Provost of Aberdeen
- Trevor Sadler – InterCaribbean and British Airways – CEO InterCaribbean and British Airways Guyana Partner
- G. Bobby Gossai Jnr. – Ministry of Natural Resources Guyana and University of Aberdeen – Senior Petroleum Coordinator
- Alistair Routledge – ExxonMobile Guyana – President and General Manager
- Colin Laird – XL Atlantic – Group Chief Executive Officer
- Paul Attrill – 3T Energy Group- VP Global Sales
- Neil Passmore – Hannam & Partners – Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder
- Faizal Khan – British Chamber of Commerce Guyana and Guysons – Chairman and Group Chief Executive Officer
- Kester Hutson – Georgetown Chamber of Commerce and Industry – President
- Dr Peter Ramsaroop – Guyana Office for Investment – Agency Head and Chief Investment Officer under the Office of the President
For more info contact Stacy Edghill or book here by scanning the QR code below!